Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Postman Cometh - Finished Product

Well, it's complete and has been edited and generally jazzed up. Here, ladies and gentlemen, is the first Dead Fish credited video!

May I present, in association with Dead Fish Productions and Wandering Skald Pictures... The Postman Cometh.

I feel the need to add credits.

CAST
BBC Reporter - Professor Pisces
   Sister - Pipistrelle
Alexander McCall - Skald                      
         Mother - Skald's Mother
      Postman - Skald's Father

Written by Skald
Directed by Skald & Professor Pisces
Edited by Skald
Cinematography by Pipistrelle

2 comments:

  1. That's a very nice list of credits Pisces however I just want to point out one small mistake. You got the directors name wrong. It's spelt S.K.A.L.D. regards, Pipi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I can make my peace with that. It's a good video :)

      Delete